We are looking for a Computer savy who has experience of school affairs to handle different grievances/issue of schools, as a redressal expert.
Full Job Description
- On time delivery of Project milestones, through periodical review of planning milestones and Ensure there is seamless communication between Clients and Office staffs
- Managing D2D planning with the stakeholders to follow closely on their delivery
- Provide Weekly and Monthly Project updation report to management.
- Update and operate the dash board and provide all necessary MIS including the risk mitigation measures
- Daily visit to schools for real time assessment of gaps in Planned Vs actuals and take initiative to accelerate the progress with necessary stake holders
- Integration of work package planning with other related métiers to understand and to focus on the project’s requirement.
- Preparing the delay analysis of the project to understand the accountability of the delay caused in the project due to several factors
- Ensure that All project documents are updated on weekly basis to common share folder/Document management system.
- Reviewing the RFQ documents & technical specifications for the correctness and communicating the document to sourcing for the finalization
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- 5+ years in handling the school related issues
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of education policies and systems
- Familiarity with MIS software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Candidate should be Jharkhand state.
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Job Category: Manager Redressal expert
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ranchi